EYEBROW COSMETIC TATTOO
To ensure your skin is in a perfect condition to receive a cosmetic tattooing treatment, please ensure to follow strictly the following "Pre-Treatment Restrictions" . Please note that failing to follow this restriction would affect your healing result.
NOTE: It is important to complete our "Free Online Consultation" form to ensure you are qualified candidate to receive any cosmetic tattooing service.
First 24 hrs:
- Please do not use facial moisturizer as dry skin gives a better result.
First 48 hours :
- Do NOT consume alchohol or caffeine (coffee, tea, soda, energy drink & etc) prior to your appointment
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or pain relief medications. Before stopping any of your regular medication intake, please consult with your GP or doctor.
Other Restrictions :
- No eyebrow tinting 3 weeks prior
- Do NOT wax , shave or pluck your eyebrows. By retaining your natural eyebrow shape allows your artist to design and create the tattooed line to mimic your natural hair flow.
- Avoid tanning at least 1 week prior
- Do NOT use Glycolics, Chemical peels, Retin-A or eyebrow growth seurms at least 2 weeks prior.
- If you have have previous Botox or filler near or on the treated area, please await at least 2 months before booking for your cosmetic tattoo appointment. Alternatively, you can not have Botox or filler done for at least 2 months after the cosmetic tattoo procedure.