AFTER CARE INFO
EYEBROW COSMETIC TATTOO
Days 1-7 Moisturise: Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare healing cream with a cotton bud and spread it across the treated area. Be sure not to over-apply, as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The healing cream should be barely noticeable on the skin. NEVER put the healing cream on a wet or damp tattoo.
- Use a fresh pillowcase while you sleep.
- Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate away. Picking can cause scarring or loss of colour.
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for one week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 4 weeks after the procedure. Wear a hat when outdoors.
- Avoid long, hot showers for the first 10 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Avoid face-down swimming, lakes, and hot tubs for the first 10 days,
- Avoid topical makeup and sunscreen on the area.
- DO NOT rub, pick, or scratch the treated area.
- Important note about showering
Limit your showers to 5 minutes so that you do not create too much steam. Keep your face/procedure area out of the water while you wash your body.
A touch-up procedure is recommended 4-6 weeks after initial treatment.